Make sure you are ready for the newest and greatest operating system from Microsoft!
These are the basic requirements for installing Windows 11 on a PC. If your device does not meet these requirements, you may not be able to install Windows 11 on your device and might want to consider purchasing a new PC. If you are unsure whether your PC meets these requirements, you can check with your PC Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or, if your device is already running Windows 10, you can use the PC Health Check app to assess compatibility (click here to download).
|Processor:||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)|
|RAM:||4 gigabyte (GB)|
|Storage:||64 GB or larger storage device
Note: See below under “More information on storage space to keep Windows 11 up-to-date” for more details.
|System firmware:||UEFI, Secure Boot capable|
|TPM:||Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0|
|Graphics card:||Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver|
|Display:||High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel|
|Internet connection and Microsoft accounts:||For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is required to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft account is required for some features.|
Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus
The Office 2021 Professional Plus Edition is ideal for users who use the full range of applications at home or in the office. It includes the full range of Microsoft office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and Access. OneNote can be downloaded from the Windows Store and enables you to quickly take notes and make them available on all devices via the cloud. Experience improved performance, stability, and speed across Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Get new and improved search, inking tools, data types, functions, translation and editing tools, motion graphics, ease-of-use features, and so much more across the whole Office 2021 suite.
- Word: Create professional-quality text documents in no time.
- Excel: Intelligent spreadsheets, now with new functions such as XLOOKUP
- PowerPoint: New and improved features for creating impressive dynamic presentations.
- OneNote: Your digital notebook in the Cloud.
- Outlook: Communication made easy; now includes powerful translation features.
- Publisher: Layout creation for professional publications.
- Access: Easy and powerful database creation.
- Microsoft Teams: More productivity through instant messaging and HD video conferencing.