Microsoft Windows 10 Professional
With the new version of Windows 10, Microsoft offers demanding home users and companies in particular a modern and intuitive operating system. Among other things, Windows 10 offers improved security features, remote desktop access, BitLocker Encryption and the personal virtual assistant Cortana. The system adapts to any device with its advanced features and has the advantage that the system requirements have hardly changed compared to its predecessors. This means you don’t have to invest in new hardware to take advantage of Windows 10 Professional.
Minimum system requirements
1 GHz or faster CPU
1 GB of RAM for 32-bit or 2 GB of RAM for 64-bit.
16 GB available hard disk space for 32-bit OS or 20 GB for 64-bit OS.
Microsoft Office 2021 News:
The latest version of the Microsoft Office suite comes with the following new features:
Excel gets a variety of new features and functions:
- XLOOKUP, which allows you to look up things in a table or range.
- New dynamic arrays, which allows you to write a formula and return an array of values.
- XMATCH function allows you to search for an element in an array or range of cells and then return the relative position of the element.
Improvements in PowerPoint:
- Ability to record slideshows, including presenter video recording, ink recording, and laser pointer recording.
- An improved search called Instant Search
- The ability to translate messages into more than 70 languages
- Use ink to annotate email messages.
In general, there are more stock images and icons; a Microsoft search box to search for content from various Office applications; AutoSave, which automatically saves changes to OneDrive; support for OpenDocument Format (ODF) 1.3; and some internal performance improvements, among other changes.
- Power Point
Minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 LTSC 2019, Windows Server 2019 32 or 64 bits.
- Processor: 1 GHz dual-core processor.
- RAM: 4 GB.
- HDD: 4 GB of space available.
- Screen: 1280 x 768 px (HD)
- Graphics card : DirectX 9 with WDDM 2.0