As we know that Window and Office are the most widely used software packages in the world, we have prepared a convenient combo that will allow you to keep your computer updated with the most popular versions of this software:
Microsoft Windows 10 Professional features:
Windows 10 support is until the year 2025, so you can continue working with the comfort of a well-known interface.But, if you want to stay up to date, you can buy Windows 11, the latest version of this popular operating system.
- Bitlocker encryption.
- Remote desktop.
- Hyper-V client.
Microsoft Office 2019 Standard:
Office 2019 incorporates several new features with respect to its predecessor, here are the most outstanding ones:
The general improvements are:
- New pencil case, pressure sensitivity, tilt effects, ribbon updates for all apps, a new translator and learning tools.
Improvements in Word 2019
- Improvements in the Text to Speech section.
- Improvements to inking functionality in Office 2019. Simply create a shape using the ‘pen’ and the tool will draw a matching chart or diagram.
- Add mentions. Use a mention to tag a person so it’s clear to them what they need to do within the document.
Improvements in Excel 2019
- New and improved functions such as: TEXT.TOGETHER, IF.CONDITIONS, MAX.IF.CONDITIONS and CHANGE.
- Completely new charts and diagrams have been added. Use and edition of SVG images and 3D models.
- Faster access to superscript and subscript, improved autocomplete, and several new themes added.
- Word 2019 (Text editor)
- Excel (Worksheets)
- Power Point (Presentations)
- Outlook (Email client, calendar, contacts)
Minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 LTSC 2019, Windows Server 2019 32 or 64 bits.
- Processor: 1.6 GHz dual-core processor.
- 2 GB (32bit), 4 GB (64bit) RAM
- HDD: 4 GB of space available.
- Screen: 1280 x 768 px (HD)
- Graphics card : DirectX 9 with WDDM 2.0