Microsoft Office 2021 new features:
The latest version of the Microsoft Office suite comes with the following new features:
Excel gets a variety of new features and functions:
- XLOOKUP, which allows you to look up things in a table or range.
- New dynamic arrays, which allows you to write a formula and return an array of values.
- XMATCH function allows you to search for an element in an array or range of cells and then return the relative position of the element.
Improvements in PowerPoint:
- Ability to record slideshows, including presenter video recording, ink recording, and laser pointer recording.
- An improved search called Instant Search
- The ability to translate messages into more than 70 languages
- Use ink to annotate email messages.
- An updated Linked Table Manager
- New date-time extended data type.
In general, there are more stock images and icons; a Microsoft search box to search for content from various Office applications; AutoSave, which automatically saves changes to OneDrive; support for OpenDocument Format (ODF) 1.3; and some internal performance improvements, among other changes.
- Power Point
- Teams (Skype for business)
Minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 LTSC 2019, Windows Server 2019 32 or 64 bits.
- Processor: 1 GHz dual-core processor.
- RAM: 4 GB.
- HDD: 4 GB of space available.
- Screen: 1280 x 768 px (HD)
- Graphics card : DirectX 9 with WDDM 2.0